LEANDER, TX– Repair work on numerous city streets that began on Monday might take up to 3 weeks to complete, city authorities said.
The rehab work consists of numerous regional arteries:
- Bagdad Road (north-south) from Old Bagdad Road to Blueline Drive
- Glass Drive (north-south) from Sonny Drive to Crystal Falls Parkway
- Lacy Drive (north-south) from Sonny Drive to Sheila Drive
- Sheila Drive (east-west) from Hwy 183 to SW Drive
- Mockingbird Lane (north-south) from Crystal Falls Parkway
City authorities alert motorists that traffic might be decreased to one lane in both instructions. Hold-ups are most likely, so chauffeurs ought to plan appropriately, officials added.
For more details on these roadway improvements, please do not hesitate to call the Public Works department at 512-259-2640 or e-mail email@example.com. You also are invited to visit the Leander, TX Public works department website.
Below is a map of the affected streets. If you need to print it, gain access to it by clicking on this link.